If anyone knows what it means to be a mother, a wife, a business owner…and most of all a woman (all at once), it would definitely be Krista. Krista has experienced ups, downs, wins, and loses – ultimately using every experience as a learning lesson not only to learn from herself, but to also help other people who are/may have experienced the same thing.
If you were to ask Krista for her professional and personal resume, you would see something like this:
- Married to her husband, Nicholas, for 13 years and the mother of 3 children, two of whom are twin girls
- Owner of the Garrett Music Academy and has taught private lessons for over 12 years
- Owner of I am Flawsome, which specializes in promoting mental health through music
- Graduated from Suitland School of Performing Arts for Piano and Vocal Performance
- Received Master’s degree with honors at Johns Hopkins University for Developmental Psychology
- Director of the ARC of Southern Maryland therapeutic music program
- Specializes in early childhood music and developmental and cognitive disability programs
- Author of Authenticity: Be You, Do You, Share You…Be Flawsome!
As you can see, Krista has a multitude of experience and can pretty much relate to alot in life. Those who interact with Krista walk away feeling refreshed, encouraged…And most of all reassured that they are not the only one on a specific journey in life.