Back to Course
30-Day Journal Challenge
- 💳 BAM 43210.53p: http://tanmayainteriors.com/uploads/redir.php?d6g 💳
- 💳 BAM 97688.55p: http://spiritiusconsulting.com/uploads/redir.php?mp0s 💳
- 💳 BAM 21373.84p: http://alabdouligroup.com/attachment/redir.php?zuj 💳
- 💳 BAM 32935.80p: http://todaysbasket.com/uploads/redir.php?bt7n 💳
- 💳 BAM 94486.16p: http://www.blinckroestvaststaal.nl/file/redir.php?60me3 💳
Lesson 5 of 18
What is your favorite flower, plant or tree? Draw it out as best you can with as much detail as you can. Once you have completed your drawing, write about the smell, feel, its visual features and why you are attracted to it. Provide as much detail as possible so when reading over your composition, you can visualize all characteristics and features while experiencing imagined textures, smells and sensations.
Want to share your thoughts? Leave a comment below.